Thursday, March 18, 2010


Lockerz Lockerz Lockerz! Hey guys, I'm back to let you all know about a great new site out there called Lockerz. While watching iPod touch unboxing videos on youtube I came across a channel that dealt only with Lockerz prize unboxings which got my attention so I decided to check it out. What is Lockerz? Lockerz is an exclusive free site that awards you ptz (points) that can be redeemed for amazing prizes like iPods, macbooks, iMacs, cash, any of the latest gaming consoles and more! So how do you get ptz? Getting ptz is very easy, all you need to do is show up everyday and you automatically get 2 ptz. You also get ptz for inviting friends, and their newest feature, watching videos. Trust me getting ptz is easy, I just signed up yesterday and already have 238 ptz! (a wii is only 250 ptz) Now as far as signing up goes, Lockerz is an exclusive non-exclusive site in which you must be invited to join by one of your friends. Signing up is absolutely free, all they need is your address to know where to send your prizes. If you want to get in and start earning ptz now too, let me know and I'll send you out an invite. Also, once you have 20 friends invited you'll earn double ptz for everything you do! Thanks for reading, I know this post isn't like my usual posts but I just had to get the word out!

No comments:

Post a Comment