Wednesday, June 9, 2010


It's been a few days since the unveiling of the iPhone 4 so I thought I'd take a few minutes to talk about it. First off, there's no surprise to the appearance of the phone as many of you would have seen the leaked photos on the net and heard all about how they got there. The phone comes with many new features such as a high res screen, front facing camera for video calls over wifi, high def video recording with the ability to edit videos using the iMovie app, as well as the long sought after multi tasking ability. I've never been a fan of the iPhone, but I must say I wouldn't mind getting my hands on one of these. Would I trade in my Blackberry for it? Probably not, though I can already see the people lining up to trade in their 3G's and 3GS's. Now keep in mind, that OS 4 will still give existing iPhone users many of the same features, but the new hardware is much more appealing, in my opinion anyway. So if you've been waiting to get an iPhone, I'd say hold out just a little bit longer and get the iPhone 4, or wait for the prices to drop on the existing 3G and 3GS models. As always, thanks for reading, and keep and eye out for my next post once I've had a chance to test one of these phones out.

No comments:

Post a Comment